Sunday, May 25, 2014

News: Crooked Laugh



Hello! In a few of my posts I've mentioned Crooked Laugh. Many of you may not know it, but this is my store! I sell a little bit of everything. Gestures, Mused Pump Tanks, and now Slink Nail appliers (Fingers and toes)! I make exclusive nails for the group Harajuku-Lolita Union. You may have seen my post on this group (Or the lack of... I just linked it to the main post). Joining this [group] and accessing the past notices will get you the the three nails below. All except the fire nail have other colors available in my [store].

I am planning on making an exclusive color of all my upcoming nail packs and releasing them to this group, so if you want free nails, join the group. Friendless bunch of people I know!



Social Profiles

Twitter Google Plus RSS Feed Email
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lick my Lollipop! | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com