Tuesday, May 27, 2014

In a Rainy Town, Balloons Dance with Devils



Model: Vashti (Itonami Hilltop)

HairAlice Project - Mint Tulip Advent Calendar Gift (L$50)
SkinFlamboyant - Skylar Fair (L$800)
ShapeFlamboyant - Skylar (L$500) 
Eyes+ Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful + - + Nightmare eyes + (L$10, Free inworld)
Hands: Slink - Female Casual (L$450)

Outfit: Kawaii Japan - Shiro Lolita Umi (L$200)
Lipstick: Tilly - Multi-colored lipstick (Black) (Free)
Nail AppliersIngenious Fantasy - Gray V-Line Nails (Free in the Harajuku-lolita Union)
Balloon: I have no clue where I got this...
Collar: Moy Toy! - Kitty Collar (L$195)



"In a rainy town, demons whisper, “ranbara, ranbara, ranbara”
Searching for what they’ve lost
Faint sounds in your sleep, just as you breathe, “rohjira, rohjira, rohjira”
And they don’t notice, and they don’t notice"

Freaking creepy song... But I love it! I've been listening to fukuwa's version of this song for soooo long... I figure 'hey, why not see Mikus' and up popped the simple picture of Miku I could probably do... So I did it! I know my Bloon isn't red like it should be.. But I still love my bloon.

The outfit from Kawaii Japan is adorable and does come with shoes! It was easy to resize to what I needed it to be to fit my avi. 

Also... I normally set my snapshots to be 4000x2046 But my viewer had set it to 6016x3105... so the image itself... is MASSIVE....Dunno how big it gets on flicker... But I put it on a different site and when I zoomed in, all i could see is the white of the corner...


Social Profiles

Twitter Google Plus RSS Feed Email
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lick my Lollipop! | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com