Thursday, November 13, 2014

PonyPlay~


I have recently picked up pony play! Yes, this is very much a fetish wear post, but it'll help! I swear! Not really, i just want to show off -.- lol! Ok I have set up four looks for myself in pony gear, and I'm going to show you them all! 

First up is my original Pony gear (Frilly). I have been set up wtih all of the pony gear made by MD. The hand hooves, the hooves, the tail, and the bridle. I love the pony boots because of the training. It comes with a built in pony ao and sound. Training is easy to do when you have a flat place to do it, such as Pretty Prancing Ponies. The hand hooves match the pony boots. Coloring when you have all of these items works wonders because they all have the samecolor option menu. It takes some time to do it in a unique color but with the menu's its simple. MD is a little pricy for everything but if you're going to get into ponyplay, Your hoof boots and bridle are your most important thing, bridle before anything!

I have the [H]arsh female harness in most of my pony outfits. It is the best harness out there for femboys, in my opinion. The ownership part of it is a little odd, but I like the look as it does not go right over the genital area like most female harnesses do. It also clips on my hips because I have it as small as I can get to my body, but no one seems to mind lol. Custom fitting starts at L$850. It does come together in the back right where your hole would be, but my buttplug hides that ;3

Model: Vashti (Itonami Hilltop)

Hair: Dura - Boys&Girls 51 (Platinum) (L$360 fatpack) (L$120 Single)
SkinFlamboyant - Skylar Fair (L$800)
ShapeFlamboyant - Skylar (L$500) 
Eyes: InkHeart - Dorian Eyes - Halloween 2 (L$1)

Panties: <-NINFANIUM-> - Silky Undies {BB PINK} (L$39)
Cuffs: Mesmerize Dungeon - Leather Cuffs (L$900)
Bridle: Mesmerize Dungeon - Head Harness (L$650)
Boot Hooves: Mesmerize Dungeon - Pony Knee Boots (L$750)
Hand hooves: Mesmerize Dungeon - Pony Mittens (L$350)
Butt Plug Tail: Mesmerize Dungeon - Pony Tail (L$350)
Harness: [H]arsh - Female Harness (L$750 for one size)(L$1000 for all sizes)

LocationFabulous Pony Ranch



The second look is my work horse! If you have read my previous posting, you read that I worked at a G&S farm, right? Well! Being a pony is hard work, and I get mess a lot! So, instead of getting my self filthy, I strip on down to the bare minimal. That is, a thong, my new restraint, and my bridle. So much fun~ The only complaint I have on this avi, is the mud overlays, they are not on tattoo layers for the slink, but skin. I have made this avi a little less human in the eyes this time :3 I got lazy on the pictures, sorry...

Model: Vashti (Itonami Hilltop)

Hair: Dura - Boys&Girls 51 (Platinum) (L$360 fatpack) (L$120 Single)
SkinFlamboyant - Skylar Fair (L$800)
ShapeFlamboyant - Skylar (L$500) 
Eyes: Usagi Happi - Ghoul Eyes (L$99)

Thong: Sensations - Bulge Thong (L$295)
Binder: Real Restraint - Armbinder (L$600)
Bridle: Mesmerize Dungeon - Head Harness (L$650)
Butt Plug Tail: Mesmerize Dungeon - Pony Tail (L$350)
Feet: Slink - Female Mid (L$675)
Mud: Mad' - Mud (L$150)
Mask: Obscure - Bushido Mask (not sure)
Dirt: Laus - Dirty Body tattoo (L$50)

Location: Avalonia Empire


My last look I am going to take a picture with my mare! This is my normal tack now. If you notice, my boots and mittens are new, I also have a tattoo! That tattoo reads "sNr class 1 animal" I am a pony at Stone n Rubber, class one. Meaning I can roam free, hear IMs, but in open chat, I can not hear a thing~ I can hear emotes though, words come out like this: 

[14:42] ℑun Λngel (dante184 Resident): ...

[14:42] . ℑun Λngel: ░░░! 





Model: Vashti (Itonami Hilltop)

Hair: Dura - Boys&Girls 51 (Platinum) (L$360 fatpack) (L$120 Single)
SkinFlamboyant - Skylar Fair (L$800)
ShapeFlamboyant - Skylar (L$500) 
Eyes: Usagi Happi - Ghoul Eyes (L$99)

Thong: Sensations - Bulge Thong (L$295)
Mittens: Restrained Freedom - Mesh Mittens (L$500)
Bridle: Mesmerize Dungeon - Head Harness (L$650)
Butt Plug Tail: Mesmerize Dungeon - Pony Tail (L$350)
Boots: Kcrations - Pony Thighboots (L$500)
Harness: [H]arsh - Female Harness (L$750 for one size)(L$1000 for all sizes)
Necklace: .Atomic. - {Unicorn Horn} Necklace (L$500)





Model: ℑun Λngel (dante184 Resident)

Hair: Truth - Kalista (No longer on sale)
Skin: Tokyo Girl - Nan Pale (L$1400)
Shape: ~Poshi~ - Demon Femboy shape 2013 (L$100) *Edited*
EyesNoirOptix - Arctic Blue Eyes (L$99)


Bridle: Mesmerize Dungeon - Head Harness (L$650)
Cuffs: Mesmerize Dungeon - Leather Cuffs (L$900)
Butt Plug Tail: Mesmerize Dungeon - Kitten Tail (L$350)
Boots: Random Inspiration ! - HoH No.026 (L$250)
Harness: Alyce - Naughty Harness (L$100)
Tattoo: Sensations (brands) - Slut (L$75)




I want to give a big thank you to the people at Wild PonyGirl Stables for allow me to take pictures! You guys rock :3 

I also want to mention that my pink thigh high boots, DO have a shine on them, but by the time I remembered my windlight didn't allow the shine to come through, I had Angel on that pose ball lagging way too long so I left it be. So I repeat! It does have shine and look like latex!

Pony play is something that most people have heard of in secondlife, but not experienced too much. It seems, sadly, that there always more ponies than trainers, as well as a lack of sims dedicated to Pony Play. My stable is Stone-n-Rubber, as I've said before, but I visit others as well, and they are all very friendly if you visit.

Social Profiles

Twitter Google Plus RSS Feed Email
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lick my Lollipop! | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com